Re-creation of this weekends events.

88 CuttyClassic

The Enviromental Hitman
Driving in my Hurst Olds with my two buddys in their GNs behind me... Of course having GNs they had to blow my doors off... I'm balls to the wall trying my best to keep them in a mile radius of my car... i crest a hill and see massive clouds of smoke...i think.. OH ****... head gasket... i see the smoke trail off to the side of the road and as i pull up on the scene this is a re-creation of what i saw.

buickfd8.jpg

cut tranny line :(

Are you old enough to Drive?

:p

Hang on While I re-create what I did last night....:biggrin:

A few guesses...

Threw a rod? Oil filter busted? The entire road turned orange? You couldn't get out of the vehicle because the doors are welded shut? You couldn't get traction because the tires are plastic? Puff Daddy wants his wheels back? Your friend hit a lego pedestrian. The car had to take a pee?
The car looks like it lauched from Japan and just touched down on the Big island of Hawaii...barely.

Threw a rod? Oil filter busted? The entire road turned orange? You couldn't get out of the vehicle because the doors are welded shut? You couldn't get traction because the tires are plastic? Puff Daddy wants his wheels back? Your friend hit a lego pedestrian. The car had to take a pee?
The car looks like it lauched from Japan and just touched down on the Big island of Hawaii...barely.

LOL!! Sorry... that one tickled me!