Razors Alky kit, Lucas 43 lb injectors.

I sent 2 messages with promise to pay and my cell phone number. Obviously I was going to buy the kit, which is the only part you had left to sell. Glad you found a buyer I just thought I was first in line. Usually the first one to respond is first in line or at least that is how I sell on this board. Oh well.

I sent 2 messages with promise to pay and my cell phone number. Obviously I was going to buy the kit, which is the only part you had left to sell. Glad you found a buyer I just thought I was first in line. Usually the first one to respond is first in line or at least that is how I sell on this board. Oh well.

The buyer PM'd me at 7:30am and said he would paypal me as soon as he got home from work in the afternoon, which he did. I always give dibs to the first to respond also, you just weren't the first to respond by PM. By the way, here is the full content of your pm to me.

you can call me on my cell at xxx-xxx-xxxx if I don't repsond to your message. thanks

I knew I sent 2 msg's so I looked back at what I sent and I screwed up. I sent Dynalow00 the private message with my offer and then I sent a follow up message to you with my phone number. Now I understand it why it did not make sense to you and I admit it was my mistake. Sorry for the confusion.