Razors Alky kit, Lucas 43 lb injectors.

SMS

Brand new never installed Razors Alky kit. Decided to stick with race gas. You will need a 3 bar map sensor. $425 plus shipping. Lucas pn#621031 injectors, ran well when removed from car. $100 plus shipping. Paypal add 3% for fees.

Is it the brand new kit the has the plug and play like they are advertising now?

Thanks
I'm not sure what, if anything, has been changed since last May when I bought it at the Nationals. I have only opened the box to look at the instructions. Everything is still in the plastic packaging.

pm sent but realized after the fact that it didn't include the map sensor. Guess I got too excited and missed that part.....

Feel free to make reasonable offers. Just the thing to blow your "stimulus" check on!;) A 3 bar map is $75 from Full Throttle. Razors price is $530, and this is still in the box new.

Alky Kit has been sold. Someone buy these injectors. For a limited time only, I will throw in a Red Armstrong 93 octane street chip, if someone pays $100 plus shipping!

was the chip burned for the 42lb injectors? If so I'll take the injectors and chip via paypal. Please PM me with details. thank you, paul

fyi for anyone still looking for a razor alky kit, fullthrottle has them on sale right now, 439 w/o the 3bar map

fyi for anyone still looking for a razor alky kit, fullthrottle has them on sale right now, 439 w/o the 3bar map
Thanks for the info, although I don't think my thread is the place to post it. Start your own thread.

Thanks for the info, although I don't think my thread is the place to post it. Start your own thread.

my bad, i just assumed since yours was already sold id give the heads up, no need for a new thread as fullthrottle has it posted up already

sorry again about that

Matt

Guys, this alky kit is BRAND NEW! I just bought one otherwise I'd be all over it. And SMS is a great guy, so somebody pay for this thing already!! Perhaps this can be my excuse to buy another TR!!:biggrin: