razor alky ?

oh7480

I have one of your kits that I purchased new in the bag off street its a corvette c5 or c6 kit complete with standalone map controller my question is does this kit come with a 2 or 3 bar map sensor. and if it comes with a 2 bar can I swap out to a 3bar map , and then if so what modification or tuning would I have to set controller to in order for it to interface with the 3bar map correctly? thanks any help would be great Julio.

I have to check I just read thru razors kits and it says it should come with a 2 bar.

C5 kits come with a 2 bar. You can't use a C5 kit on a Buick. Wires are too short, wrong map sensor, wrong hose lengths, wrong fittings, etc.

Kits are built body specific. Unless you Jerry Rig the kit to try and get it to work. The only items same are controller, pump, pump fittings, filter and nozzle. The rest is different.

Best thing to do with a C5 kit is sell it to someone with a C5 and get the correct kit.

Its like buying a kids shoe and and getting it to fit an adult..

razor problem is I bought this kit new in the box a $600 kit for only $200 from someone who was hurting for $ so im not planning on selling it that's for sure.

also this kit isn't going onto a turbobuick its going to be going on a gmc syclone so regardless I will have to replumb kit so that all lines reach as they should, that part of making it work I have no problem adapting the kit to the body of the car. its in reference to the actual controller. now that I know that thekit comes with a 2 bar map sensor for sure, if I pull of the 2bar from the kit and install a 3 bar in its place what all has to be done to the controller settings wise so that It can work with a 3 bar map sensor?

trying to make this work Julio as I don't have a spare $600 to buy thecorrect fitting kit for my truck. im pretty sure the kit you sell for the syclone/typhoon includes a 2 bar map sensor anyways and would need this mod done to it to up boost past 15psi.

any help ih this would be great bud Im really trying to get this brand new in the box kit to work for me.

I think you should start by sending me an email and requesting an install manual for a SYTY. That way you can match up what you have vs what you need.
The truck should be on a 3 bar map to work with any aftermarket performance chip. So the 2 bar would not come with a SYTY kit.
Also as to specifics to the particular kits.. that is handled through email better than on an open forum.. just saying..
I'd be weary of a pump from a C5 kit.. especially if it doesn't have the black cover on the motor.

Julio just a note to tell you what my leak was. The seat in the braded hose had a crack in it . I guess I'm just too strong in the muscle dept. thanks John

Julio just a note to tell you what my leak was. The seat in the braded hose had a crack in it . I guess I'm just too strong in the muscle dept. thanks John
Yupp.. brass is a soft metal. Snug not tighten (y)