Rarest Diecast GN?

sumnerw

Johnny Lightning Promo Edition
1:64 Scale
1987 Buick Grand National (Dark Green)
1 of 25

$800.00 shipped and insured anywhere in the US. I do not ship internationally.

I prefer PayPal. Check my eBay feedback (sumnerw) - it is 100%.

Price is not a typo. This is a serious collector's item.

JLgrandnatpromogreen1.JPGJLgrandnatpromogreen2.JPG

I have only one

Hey steve whats new? no i never bought a second... the seller would not come down. will he this time ?

Whats up greg?? how ya been? can't afford the mock up:( wife(real close) would kill me!!!!! ALEX

Whats up greg?? how ya been? can't afford the mock up:( wife(real close) would kill me!!!!! ALEX

i hear ya def not a cheap car!!! also drop me a line gonna be selling a few things tiger wheels pre pro i never seen anthor one like it

wow I never knew those were worth so much:eek:. How much is the hot wheels 2007 burgundy one worth? .50 cent...:confused:

this 1 of 25 pictured is very nice. tw promo i sold greg and was unboxed and a close look a like( came from p.rico tw insider:)

update: i love these RARE promo cars. as of today i now own (4) of the 1/25th green jl promo gn's and the most RARE (1) off ever made for tom lowe THE bare metal sample of the green promos!!!! ALL are sealed in factory mint packages !!!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

update: i love these RARE promo cars. as of today i now own (4) of the 1/25th green jl promo gn's and the most RARE (1) off ever made for tom lowe THE bare metal sample of the green promos!!!! ALL are sealed in factory mint packages !!!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Pics please