Rare Grand National Rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that come correct will get all the help and advice they could want. People that just roll in and act like jags get treated like jags.

And there is no excuse for what he said. Don't even try to rationalize it.

The guy was trying to sell a rim. What a JAG!!
Maybe we need a new section for rim experts so we can educate everybody on these extremely rare and precious automobiles and this will never happen again.
BTW corvette forum is always looking for new members. :)

Losers! LOL

Hey, I understand that unemployment is a big issue right not and I'm glad that all of you highly intelligent people found so much pleasure in posting pointless comments on my posting thanks, but it's time to get real and start looking elsewhere.

Yes, you are correct. When you sandblast metal it to turns into dust. It's simple physiques. This is the formula: D=L-JOB^2N/GIRL or something like that. Layman's terms: Dumb-ass equals loser minus a job is a square with no girlfriend.

You don't own a Buick let alone a turbo one so you can stop lying, you don't know much of anything from the looks of it -- and let me guess... you served in the Marines for 10+ years right!? Get a life!

If you don't understand most or any of the simple yet - for you difficult properly spelled words I've used, use Google to get the definition. I also noticed a few that other members replying to the posting used that I'm sure you aren't familiar with. A dictionary would even work but it doesn't have the "did you mean" or "showing results for" functions.

I'm still trying to find the word "inbetween" among others that m233roller wrote but I'm having no luck, even on Google. Can anyone help please? How high should I adjust my fuel pressure regulator, and do I need to switch to the carburetor setup to find it? Lol

Thanks; GNTIM, DR BOOST, wile87, Turbo-Archie. Keep boosting brethren!

If i buy the rim can you still throw in the "get raped fag" package?

D

HAHAHAAHHAHAH LMFAO, I seriously cannot stop laughing!!!HAHAH What he meant was you can get raped if you pay $70 for this hunk of aluminum, lol. The title has four words in it, and three of them appear false.

FTR, I would never post a rim as "GN" or "RARE" unless I knew for a fact that it was. I guess I jumped the gun because I have bought many a misrepresented item in my day, and of course, just the first three posts in this thread was all it took to make me laugh hysterically especially after a long bad day at work. But the get raped fag comment did it for me. :D

I think we need a Sandy Vaginas section.

MGTech30 can moderate.

"Yes, you are correct. When you sandblast metal it to turns into dust. It's simple physiques. This is the formula: D=L-JOB^2N/GIRL or something like that. Layman's terms: Dumb-ass equals loser minus a job is a square with no girlfriend."

It's simple "physics"; "physiques" are the forms or structures of a person's body, google it.

I'm aware of that, it was deliberately spelled that way. I'm glad you caught that because the retard "gurus" didn't.

Is the tire included? Hows the tread on it? Is that $70 shipped?

what's the bolt pattern?

Thanks

Hell it could of came off an Olds Cutlass, does that mean it's a Olds Cutlass wheel. As I posted ALL 84-85 GN wheels had the black in between the spokes. Sandblasted ? Could be but as it is in his pic. it IS a 86-87 T-type or Turbo-T wheel..

My point is how we treat new members to the site.

You guys come across as know it all TURBO GURU Gods.

Saying that this is not an ’85 GN wheel just makes you look stupid and ignorant. It could be. You don’t know.

We are all guilty of trying to impress others with our vast turbo knowledge whenever the opportunity allows, but it shouldn’t be at new members expense.

Maybe next time try to help the new guy out in a less condescending way and stop "schooling" and you won’t get that type of response..

I get tired of hearing the more knowledgeable people get called "gurus" or "know it alls" who are trying to impress others with their knowledge of TR cars. At no time, in the last 6 months that I have been a member, has anyone ever made me feel stupid or beneath them when I needed help with something...and I know for a fact that Mike knows his TR's and knows what he is talking about when commenting on something. Sometimes people get sold things and are told what the item was off of and it ends up that the seller "lied" to them just to get the sale! That may have happened in this case and that is why people commented to correct the items description-me included.

My spelling might be alittle off but I DO KNOW the difference of an 84-85 GN wheel from a 86-87 T-Type wheel. Smart AZZ !!

Are the Center cap and lugnuts included?and is that price with or without shipping?thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.