Rare emblems

QuickBuick87

I was going to use these on my GN, but i'm going another route. Hard to find in this condition, near MINT TURBOCHARGED6 emblems. Selling as a set(pair). All they need is some two sided tape and your good to go. $100 firm SHIPPED lower 48 only as that's what I paid years ago for them.

Second set of emblems is a pair of INTERCOOLED emblems NOS, new in the GM wrappers. $75 shipped lower 48 only. Pics are a little dark probably due to my crappy camera. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IM001558.jpg
    IM001558.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 583
  • IM001557.jpg
    IM001557.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 580
  • IM001559.jpg
    IM001559.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 579
Was the "TURBOCHARGED6" emblem OEM or a "dress-up" item?
If its an OEM item what year models had them?

they were used on the riviera t-type. not a gn option at all but still cool. good luck.

Yea, there pretty hard to hind for sure. They look much better then my horrible pics too. I wouldn't have bought them if they weren't nice. Was going to use them on my GN, but I want to keep it looking pretty stock. A lot of guys use them on the interior too.

Ken

New price, you can have both sets emblems for $125.00 SHIPPED. I have PayPal also. Or i'll break them up for $60.00 each pair plus shipping. Thanks.

Ken

QB87,

I'll take the "TURBOCHARGED6" emblems. They are so cool....:cool:
My ship zip is 76065. PM me your payment info.

Thx, -Tim

Dang you suck Tim!!

Just kidding man, I just convinced the wife that those would look good on my '64 Turbo6 powered Riv! If you don't use them, let me know please!
*Disclaimer: not trying to cut in line*

The TURBOCHARGED6 emblems are sold pending payment by TurboTJT. The 2 INTERCOOLED emblems may be sold, waiting to here back from board member. Thanks.

Ken

You have any NOS chrome "3.8SFI" emblems for 86-86 TR? Lemme know i want a set!

turbocharged6 NOS emblems rare

I have a pair of these if someone is interested Thanks

i paid for them over 2 weeks ago and have not heard a word on him. Did anyone that purchased emblems get them?

i paid for them over 2 weeks ago and have not heard a word on him. Did anyone that purchased emblems get them?

FYI:
I bought the "TURBOCHARGED6" emblems on 10/5, received them on 10/12.
The emblems were very nice, as described. Good luck with yours.