Rare 15x8.5 American Racing Vectors - Restored W/ New tires

streetworkxs

Selling a full set of rims/tires with chrome aftermarket caps. These were on my '86 regal. These wheels clear ls1 brakes and they look real good. I am going with a different wheel soon. I will not ship. Local pickup only I am in San Diego, Ca. The wheels are aluminum and have remington 245/60 on the rear and 235/60 on the front. I will also throw in a set of extra 245/60's. The tires are brand new and have been driving on 8miles on the most. They still have the nubs in them. The rims have been sanded down and painted with a hammerite finish. These wheels look real good and have chrome caps. email streetworkxs91@yahoo.com. $800.

lift1.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

still for sale. It'll be a few months till I start putting miles on the new tires. These still have nubs in them.

I know this is an old thread, but what were the backspacing for these? What was the reason for going a different direction? Did the rub? Looks good, and it would look even better if it was lowered a little. Considering this for a future application. Thank you for your help if possible please.

I know this is an old thread, but what were the backspacing for these? What was the reason for going a different direction? Did the rub? Looks good, and it would look even better if it was lowered a little. Considering this for a future application. Thank you for your help if possible please.
3 1/2 inches backspace i have 2 sets running
295/55/15 drag radials

No but the quarter lips are rolled.
Nice! I'm running a 275/60 and those rub a bit as I lower the ride height. Only on the right side. Drives me nuts. I've also cut back the lips of the quarter as well.