Rare 1 of 1 87 T for sale ???

I knew you guys would get the truth out.

The trunk tag would clarify some things but not all.

D

kirban 2 cents worth

as it been pointed out the dash is the AVC version I used to sell them matter of fact they came out to one of my big reunion events and did installs the entire weekend...this was back when the dashes where in the $600 to $800 price range. Most of what I see on the car is early stuff like Bells air box.

It is a Limited and very well optioned. With such low miles one would wonder where are the stock wheels as those wheels look too modern for the market he is seeking to sell the car to. Brake bowl is the new cardone one we sell.

Astro roof not exactly sure but switch in roof does not look right. It looks black if so it is not a factory CF5 code option.
It seems strange that no one does it say its a turbo T Limited in the ad. It would appear that at the asking price someone is making a good profit.

Car would look far better riding on the GNX style wheels against the white paint.....I know as I have a white Turbo T with tan gut chrome package.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

again just my opinion. One thing is certain if it has spent its life in sunny Arizona everyone in the northern climate one that clean underneath!
I still remember the first time in my area I saw a muscle car from New Mexico. It was white and the floors under it were just as white. I didn't have the money to buy it but seeing one that clean years ago left an impression with me. This was back in the early 1970s.

Judging by the building in the background, the 2012 dating, other cars in the pictures & the write up. I'm thinking this is one of those small time, boutique, type of used car dealers.

That car has been on the market for a very, very, long time. I've seen it in other publications.
Yes, been for sale for like 10 years. Ridiculous. I remember seeing a long long time ago.

I know bro the sale of the T still stings all these years later trust me smh.... I got an GN now. got about $10k in parts sittn in the garage lol waiting for Bison to fit me in for some work. hopeful early summer it shud be on the road.

Lmao! Touché. Do you have another TR yet? Can't believe you sold your T.

I know bro the sale of the T still stings all these years later trust me smh.... I got an GN now. got about $10k in parts sittn in the garage lol waiting for Bison to fit me in for some work. hopeful early summer it shud be on the road.
The secrets out!!! He knows his ish!!!! Just about sold mine a few weeks ago and the wife and kids talked me out of it. Glad they did. 15 long years of struggles!!!

I have a friend with the same color combo..and yes tan leather, so must be 1 of 2.. lol

yea Bison a good dude and close friend. 100% trustworthy. no customer EVER has to worry about gettn beat by him. dude is just brutally honest.

he's not just a Buick rocket scientist lol but he's brilliant with many other things as well. watching him and Otto brain storm for years about all the different combos they tried and the thousands of dyno runs from basic chip cars to full blown race cars with XFI's is worth its weight in gold. the TR community is lucky to hav him!