Rangers take game one

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from
The pitching staff looked pretty good. Bull pen, four innings , eight strikeouts on to game two tomorrow.

Phillies , wow, the team put together to win it all. Do you think "what's his name" wants a do over?

Yeah, the Cardinals have the secret squirrel......:biggrin::biggrin:

The pitching staff looked pretty good. Bull pen, four innings , eight strikeouts on to game two tomorrow.

Phillies , wow, the team put together to win it all. Do you think "what's his name" wants a do over?
As a Phillies fan... I wondered the same if Cliff had 2nd guessed his move last yeear!! But it shows you.. you cant just throw money around and exspect to win a championship!! Phillies got the pitching... they need to get some bats that average out to .300 each year!! need more consistant batters!!
The Cardinals brought their lucky squirrel to Philly the other night did you see that?? haha
Rangers looked good last night... But i have a feeling the tigers arnt going away easy!!! Just looking for a good series since my team is outta it

I'm still a little sore that the Rangers put such a hurting on my Angels but heck, if I gotta vote for a team still in the race Rangers would be them:biggrin: I thought the rain cover scene was darn entertaining when the skies opened up, kinda like a half time show:D. A couple of the workers slipped and fell and they almost got covered over and forgotten about.

Nelson Cruz, WOW !!!!

2-0 baby!

I know it ain't over but man This is looking good. To Detroit we go.

I wonder if Nyger Morgan wants to mouth off about Albert (Alberta) again.......:biggrin::biggrin:

Nelson Cruz , the definition of clutch this off season. Unbelievable! Napoli ain't no slouched either.

And it's in to the world series.

six home runs one of which was a grand slam, and collecting an mvp of the series. The guy is incredible. The bull pen got it done.