RANDOMLY SHUTOFF!!!

MONSTER GN

Allrighty, i was sitting in some traffic with my 87 and it just shutoff, it fired right backup and i got where i needed to be and as i came to a stop again the RPMs dropped and it almost died then it picked backup, this makes me a lil nervous seeing as how im probobly going on a road trip with this vehicle. Any ideas on what it could possibly be? I know i have a fairly large exhaust leak at the turbo which i am fixing tomorrow with a new remflex gasket, could this large leak give some kinda false reading and cause car to shutoff? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Its within range. 43 counts or whatever it is. Hopefully this was just a one time thing and it kinda had a brain fart

I know the feeling my truck just cut out on the interstate a few months ago and did it a few times later that day. The next day it was fine and never did it again.....

I know the feeling my truck just cut out on the interstate a few months ago and did it a few times later that day. The next day it was fine and never did it again.....
Lol my 87 silverado shuts off at traffic lights all the time religiously but always fires backup. Can never seem to figure it out so i just keep the rpm up a tiny lil bit when i come to stops....been doing it for years

Try lowering your IAC to 20ish...also use Hi temp copper RTV instead of the Remflex gasket. After that check your blm again.