Ramchargers

Detroit speed shops bought them. Or what was left of them. They run out of two of the old stores. Don't know if they carry any of our stuff? :confused:

ha! that's why we skip the middle man and go straight to you mike ;) .. :D :D
any sales going on mike ? :rolleyes:
:D

I was curious if the dual cooling fan is available that Ramchargers used to offer to us. It seemed that it was an OEM setup that was marketed for the GN cars.

Is there still a source for these, especially at the old GP (or sale prices)?

Thanks Quiky One for the update. I was looking around at Gbodyparts.com before your post and didn't get far enough to find the cooling fans.

I did the F-body radiator in my Regal around 1990. The only real trouble was during the summer in Houston freeway stop and go traffic. Not enough airflow and too much heat. Since I lived 90 miles from there, I didn't deal with that situation much.

I'm not sure I need the dual fans now, but I still like to know where to find them when I want them.

I do miss Ramchargers, since they were local. My only beef with them was that if they didn't have an item in stock, they had to get it from their warehouse (located in Plymouth, MI) and they wanted to charge for shipping. It was actually cheaper to get it from Jegs or Summit Racing with about the same delivery.

I also noticed that the prices varied on the same items between stores.