Ramchargers

Turbo T/A 1543

The last week of JULY, I ordered a Scanmaster, Direct Scan, cooling fans & wiring kit. My last order from Ramchargers arrived in ONE day...needless to say, I was impressed, and patiently awaited the arrival of my $700+ of goods. Being a patient person, I waited a couple of weeks before calling to inquire about the status of the order and was told that they were waiting on another batch of Direct Scans as the ones they had received came minus instructions. This didn't smell right, but O.K., whatever. Call back a week later, (Wednesday) "Still waiting on the Direct Scan would you like us to send everything else and send the Direct Scan when it comes in...probably around Friday?". Yes please! I e-mail the person that manufactures Direct Scan and received a pleasant reply that didn't sound like the info I got from Ramchargers. Called back Friday to verify the shipment of the INITIAL part of the order and was assured that it had already been shipped. Following week, still no parts, call & get the secretary - inquire about the order - "You will have to talk to Leroy" - voice mail...leave message...no callback...e-mail sales@ramchargers.com (8-31-05), get a response(09-02-05) stating "For some reason the order did not get shipped out. I will make sure it goes out ASAP." Well, here it is 09-09-05 and still no parts. Call & speak with Jeff again. "The parts are boxed up and ready to go." Now I'm a little salty about our dealings, specifically the lies, and ask for a tracking # (which I also requested in my e-mail). Supposedly the tracking # will be e-mailed to me later today...We shall see. :(

man that sucks i ordered stuff from they in the past with no problems

Johnny

Hmmmm.... I hope you get your stuff

As an update, I did receive my order in its' entirety from Ramchargers the following day. I would sure hope that the folks that own / manage the operation of Ramchargers monitor posts such as these and make the necessary "adjustments" to their business as needed. As I told Jeff the last time we spoke, I would have rather they told me initially that they were unable to fill my order for several weeks instead of outright LYING about it and manufacturing information. In the future, I guess I need to ask the following questions (and write down the responses) 1-Name of person taking order. 2-I am ordering X number of items, are they available to ship out of your location in "Michigan", for example?, If not when will the remaining item(s) be available to ship? 3-Will you provide me with a UPS tracking # in a timely fashion so that verification of shipment can be made? 4-Do you ship out daily / weekly / monthly etc. Anyhow, I do apologize for the length of this post and do hope the Ramchargers management team does sharpen their operation to the point of it being a pleasure to do business with them (as it was the first time), instead of it being a pain in the *ss (to all involved, I'm sure) the LAST time.
Sincerely, John Rossington

Strange - I have had nothing but GREAT experiences with Jeff and Ramchargers. I will continue to keep them on the top of my TR vendor list.

I am installing my Scanmater I bought from them today!

boostingbuick said:
rumor around here is that ramchargers is going out of bussiness? :confused:

Rumors are just that. Why even bring this up? Do yo have ANY proof? Or did you hear it from a disgruntled employee/customer?

Christ..

(psst! the sky is falling too!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: