Ramchargers rad dual fans

YAKO

Is it possible to purchase and replace a ele motor on one of these fan units,this fan unit is 4 years old and comes from GBODY ,it has about 5,000 nice weather driveing,but passenger fan motor is starting to squek when i turn it by hand...thanks

You used to be able to buy replacement Valeo fan motors off ebay. Not sure about now. Use search, on "Valeo".

Are there any relays to add for a JEGS FAN ,please explain ele twin connector hook up to gn fan harness....I have a twin relay caspers harness can it be used..thanks

No the guy that had the replacements sold out on ebay.Have to get a junkyard fan for parts or new assembly.

Are there any relays to add for a JEGS FAN ,please explain ele twin connector hook up to gn fan harness....I have a twin relay caspers harness can it be used..thanks

Thats what i did cut the RC fans end off the caspers kit and tied in the harness to the Jegs fans. They come with a male/female pig tail. Also added the dealy module from caspers to one fan to delay its turn on 3/4 of a second to help with the inrush current. Real nice set. Even with my FMIC, Condensor and the big GN1 extreme radiator the fans will suck a plastic grocery bag from 6" out to the grill and hold it there!!

Those fan motors are pure cheap junk go to a junk yard and get dual fans from a taurus or lincoln they are 2 speed,never go bad and pull more air than the ramcharger-dodge fans I'm sure you can adapt your wiring harness.