Ramcharger style fans, brand new, 100 shipped.

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Just as it states. paypal add 3%

IMG_6199.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

your in box is full. Do these bolt right up and plug right in?

thanks
D

Really??? Doesnt anyone on these boards respond to pm's anymore?? Or at least let people know that there items are spoken for,sold,etc....

If Boost231 passes. I maybe interested if this is plug and play and you will ship them to Toronto, Canada.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Blake

If they have the addaptor harness (plug and play) put me inline, I WILL take them if the other fellow passes. Thanks!

If Boost231 passes. I maybe interested if this is plug and play and you will ship them to Toronto, Canada.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Blake

This is plug and play if you get the Casper's or Racetronix harness. Sorry, but I refuse to ship anything to Canada anymore.

maybe i don't know what I'm doing but i went to Caspers and i couldn't find the harness. the price of the harness combined with the price of the fan will determine if it's a good deal or not.

maybe i don't know what I'm doing but i went to Caspers and i couldn't find the harness. the price of the harness combined with the price of the fan will determine if it's a good deal or not.

This is a screaming deal! I recently paid $265 for the same damn thing. :cool:

If boost 231 passes consider them SOLD, I can get the harness or make one sheesh. This is a steal. Send me your add for paypal and get them boxed up to send to me. Daniel

Currently pending sale. I've gotten tons of pms on this, I will let whoever is next in line know if the sale falls through.

looks like he is going to sale it local. i told him i would take it but he might have someone picking it up.