ramcharger dual fan ? help asap

carrddine

boost junky
I want to know how and what is involved to make the ramcharger dual fan set up a dual speed set up I have heard of jumping some wires and running a switch in the car.If anyone knows what im talking about can you please give me some directions or a link to where I can go I tried the search but mostly talks about clearance or a front mount.. How do I do it...

for high speed you have to have power to both power wires

thats it
if everything in your car works as it should if temps are above your chips fan turnon piont and you turn on the a/c you should have high speed

for manual operation
run two sepetrate switches to ground the the green wires at the fan relays relays
one switch to low relay and one high relay
with both switches on and youll have high speed

if you are running the casper adapter i think it is on high any time the fan is called to be on

I have the adapter for it not sure if it came from caspers or not..I just want to be sure that it will operate at a high speed...I would like to install a switch in the car to turn it from low to high...

Why would you want low fan speed?

Just plug the adapter harness in, it will be high all the time if there are only 2 progs being used in the adapter harness.
BW