Ram-Air "Flex" Hose

Spooling

I have an old KB Ram-Air set-up with the scoop molded into the front LH Air-Dam - supplied by them at that time in fiberglass.

The steel re-inforced rubber flex hose measures ~ 4-1/2"

I need to replace this flex hose. Anyone know where I can locate ~ 3 feet of length of 4.5" reinforced black flex-hose?

Thanks !!!

I think I have one.

That ram air setup was "not installed" on my WH1 when I bought it, as the air dam portion was broken in half.

If you read various posts, it doesn't sound as cracked up as it it seems.
Sounds like the bends and such produce counter-productive restrictions, if plumbed directly to the intake.
I have seen this system hydridized where all it is doing in bring fresh-er and cool-er air into the area where the cold air filter usually sits.

But it's a lot of plumbing and I'm not into more tubes and such.

I can see if I still have that "hose" laying around.

I think I have one.

I can see if I still have that "hose" laying around.
-------------
K - Appreciate that.

I also heard that an Industrial Supply may also be a source for what I am after.

I guess you are sending some of that cold air down here - cause it's supposed to get cold tonite here as well.

Many Thanks !!!

I hadn't yet come across it as of yet....but...

I do beleive I saw some of those ram air setups on a shelf when I was at Brian's place (GbodyParts) recently.

You can also try them, as I would bet you he has some.

-------------
K - Appreciate that.

I also heard that an Industrial Supply may also be a source for what I am after.

I guess you are sending some of that cold air down here - cause it's supposed to get cold tonite here as well.

Many Thanks !!!

Yeah, no kiddin'!
But who among us TR owners complain when we get nice fresh, cold air?
If ya get my drift?

Days like today and the rear wheels wanna go a different direction than the front ones!

when we get nice fresh, cold air?
Days like today and the rear wheels wanna go a different direction than the front ones!
-------------------------
Seems as if it only got to ~ 50*F this AM.

Can't so much enjoy that "cold dense" air when your TR sits in the garage "dismantled" :)

Tell me about it and join the club!

Here is how it usually goes for me...

On Wednesday, I scrammed from work a tad early as it was ncie and almost 70 degrees.
Start of the holiday!
Woohoo..

All I was going to do was replace some of the old black hose with nice blue silicone on the driver's side of the engine.
OK- so what is today?
Yeah - Sunday, and I'm just now putting it back together.
I get carried away with - oh, cleaning that, or fixing that, or replacing that.
Make some new molded silicone hoes.
Remove EGR.
New valve cover(s).
Re-route injector wiring.
New wire looms.

5 damned days!

But in the end, it wil be worthwhile.
But I hate myself when I tear into it to the extent that I do sometimes.