Misc parts for sale for 86/87 GN:

9daysbefore

- Rare Kenne Bell one piece air dam (goes across the whole front of the car and has the inter cooler scoop) (needs some fiberglass work on one corner) ($150 + shipping or pick up)
- Turbo inlet bell with the oil breather port removed ($35 shipped)
- Engine tie down racket strap with eye let bolt and nut/washers ($25 shipped)
- Caspers TPS-TEC throttle enhancer ($70 shipped)
- Caspers V-Plus volt booster ($60 shipped)
- Black powder coated underdrive alternator pulley ($40 shipped)
- 3 inch downpipe with turbo internal waste gate elbow connector - used (for stock turbo) ($150 + shipping)
- factory stereo looking delete plate (looks like the factory radio - hides after market stereos) ($15 shipped)
- GMP die cast - 1987 Buick Grand National Part # 8201
- GMP die cast - 1987 Buick Grand National - 1:18 Scale 10th Anniversary Special Edition 1 of 2,508 made
- GMP die cast - 1987 Buick Grand National LE Drag Version 1:18 Scale - Part #8104B
- lots of GN hot wheel cars
- GNX Hardcover book (in cardboard shipping box)
- GN books (depends on what you are looking for) - look at posts for pictures of the books I have
- Astro Roof repair/troubleshooting booklet (new in the plastic - $15 shipped)
- XL Black long-sleeve collar button up shirt - has "Grand National Intercooled" on left chest area (never worn - $30 shipped)
- LS1 (3.5") MAF - ($50 + shipping)
- K&N cold air filter with Chrome piping to the LS1 MAF and Chrome piping to the Turbo inlet with all rubber connectors and stainless clamps - ($120 + shipping)
-Translator Plus with extra harness for putting it inside the car ($150 + shipping).

SOLD ITEMS:
SOLD - RJC power plate with gasket for stock set up ($45 shipped)
SOLD - Champion Buick Turbo 6 valve covers (brand new - never been on a car) - with the new breather grommets and bolts/lock washers. ($140 plus shipping)
SOLD - 2 new door lock switches ($25 shipped)
SOLD - Black billet shifter handle ($65 shipped)
SOLD - Fuel pump voltage booster wiring kit ($35 shipped)
SOLD - Scanmaster 2.1 with instruction book ($200 shipped)
SOLD - factory MAF sensor (used - $35 shipped)
SOLD - Drivers side cold air intake air dam (Kenne Bell) with flex tubing and Kenne Bell air filter canister ($75 + shipping)

Last edited:
Ill buy:
1) MAF (provided its the factory one with the 90 degree plug pointing down)
2) Cold air intake KB drivers side air dam/scoop/hose (provided its the full DS air dam with the scoop built into the air dam.)

Email me at quik87gn@aol.com with your paypal. Thanks

Chris

Last edited:
- Rare Kenne Bell one piece air dam (goes across the whole front of the car and has the inter cooler scoop) (needs some fiberglass work on one corner) ($200 + shipping or pick up)
- Fuel pump voltage booster wiring kit ($35 shipped)
- RJC power plate with gasket for stock set up ($45 shipped)
- Champion Buick Turbo 6 valve covers (brand new - never been on a car) - with the new breather grommets and bolts/lock washers. ($140 plus shipping)
- Turbo inlet bell with the oil breather port removed ($35 shipped)
- Scanmaster 2.1 with instruction book ($200 shipped)
- Drivers side cold air intake air dam (Kenne Bell) with flex tubing and Kenne Bell air filter canister ($75 shipped)
- factory MAF sensor (used - $35 shipped)
- Engine tie down racket strap ($25 shipped)
- 2 new door lock switches ($25 shipped)
- Caspers TPS-TEC throttle enhancer ($75 shipped)
- Caspers V-Plus volt booster ($60 shipped)
- Black underdrive alternator pulley ($50 shipped)
- Black billet shifter handle ($65 shipped)
- 3 inch downpipe with turbo and exhaust connector (for stock turbo) (let's talk)
- factory stereo delete plate (looks like the factory radio - hides after market stereos) ($15 shipped)
- die cast cars (depends on what you are looking for)
- GNX Hardcover book (let's talk)
- GN books (depends on what you are looking for)
Sale Pending:
- LS1 (3.5") MAF
- K&N cold air filter with Chrome piping to the LS1 MAF and Chrome piping to the Turbo inlet with all rubber connectors and stainless clamps
- Translator Plus with extra harness for putting it inside the car
Price for K&N shipped to 32806

Ktbregal: I had an individual PM me about the RJC power plate before your post. I am being fair and going in order of asking. I will let you know if it falls through. Thank you

I will post pictures for those that asked and will respond to all, in order, later tonight - I'm still at work. Thank you

Pm sent on Valve covers and radio delete plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in
- K&N cold air filter with Chrome piping to the LS1 MAF
3 inch downpipe with turbo and exhaust connector
- Champion Buick Turbo 6 valve covers - with the new breather grommets and bolts/lock washers. ($140 plus shipping)
Rare Kenne Bell one piece air dam for $200

Just let me know what's available you can pm pic's and a contact number if you like to talk about parts.

Ktbregal - you are second in line for the power plate. I will let you know if it falls through. I was PMd early this morning from a prior conversation for the power plate.

Last edited:
Nth inline for:
Champion valve covers
Radio delete plate

Can you PM a list of die cast cars available?