Radical Paint Jobs

Sorry to get off topic, but how did the car handle when "drifting", was it predictable? When I get a clean shell I plan on building a Regal that handles, anyone can go 10 seconds in the quarter, but how many can take a turn at 60+mph and have it stick? Great photo BTW
To keep this on topic shoot me an E-Mail, sgblhb@charter.net and we can talk better.

SW.

Andre's Black n silver T, Jason's 87 T

Attachments

• dre9.jpg
    dre9.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 463
  • S7303426.JPG
    S7303426.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 453
(Wrath) Nice paint scheme, but I'd bend those wheels up in a few hours the way drive "Gertrude" around on the weekend.

Pinstriping to add to a solid color and chrome can work out well. Does anyone know the owner of this T Type?
IMG_0502.jpg

jasjamz,

betty asked me if gertrude would like to play bingo.

speaking of paintjobs, where are the pics of the wrath's chip foose overhaul?

jasjamz,

betty asked me if gertrude would like to play bingo.

speaking of paintjobs, where are the pics of the wrath's chip foose overhaul?

Hey Doc, Brer Rabbit said you got deported...Fibber!! Sure, Sunday after church, this evening around 6 she will be taking donations from members of the west side community... again.

Oh, the Wrath didnt mention any new paint scheme...keeping secrets are we Derrick....;)

:biggrin: Well since we dont have show cars nor are we doing a restoration we wouldn't be in there now would we...:tongue:
And... you could have posted a link...Nevermind, I will just gone over yonder all by myself.:mad:

jas,

brer rabbit was correct, i am on the other side of the planet visiting family. ill be back on the 21st.... as long as they let me back!

as for the wrath....you know i dont belong in the showcar section, how was i supposed to find the pics!

some people decide to get a new paint job and call it a showcar while its still in primer! im sending gary jr (mr 18k mile) to inspect your car when its done.