Radiator OverFlow Tank & Washer Tank

Rareusgold

Where would be the best place to get an New or Very close to new Radiator Overflow tank for 1987 GN and a Washer Tank so that they both match?

Thank you
Rich

Some one needs a hug. :smile:

Thanks for bringing it back up to the top we sold 8 more yesterday. The free advertising is great & we really appreciate it.

thanx for the heads up and the fair price on them, that was one of the only parts i tossed from my all original GN when i put the alky on, nice to have secured a spare.

regarding the limit one, call if need more:
would it be okay if i ordered another one for the T?

thanx for the heads up and the fair price on them, that was one of the only parts i tossed from my all original GN when i put the alky on, nice to have secured a spare.

regarding the limit one, call if need more:
would it be okay if i ordered another one for the T?

All we ask for is a proven vin if ordering 2 or e-mail a pic of both cars. I'm trying to get these out at a fair price. Keep in mind thay fit Oldsmobile as well. A lot of our Oldsmobile customers are going thru the same thing as us.

Same thing happened a few years ago when we had the re-painted silver to Black DS head light marker lights. I see sets we sold years ago with the repaint being offered as Genuine all original GM. Not re-painted Driver side. They sell on e-bay for several 100's of dollars.

We just don't want 1 or 2 guys to come in & buy 20 at a time. Yes we already had an order for 20 units. That order was cancelled.

Some one needs a hug. :smile:

Thanks for bringing it back up to the top we sold 8 more yesterday. The free advertising is great & we really appreciate it.

Hopefully you looked @ your customer service practices after my transaction.

If this is the case, kudos to you.

Hopefully you looked @ your customer service practices after my transaction.

If this is the case, kudos to you.

Believe me it wasn't just yours it was quite a few others. We had some employee changes since December. It wasn't so much just a matter of customer service. It was that & being able to ship parts & keep them in stock.

I apologized to you & asked what else would you like us to do. The last thing I had read was you lost a family member & I can totallly relate to that. I really don't have a lot of time to follow posts all the way thru. I normally say what I have to say & do the best I can. I understood you had to run out. Just let me know what we can do to make it right with you & we will.

Best thing to do is e-mail me direct & we will take care of any problems. I always ask that first. Then if I piss you off have at it with the bashing & free advertising. ;)

Believe me it wasn't just yours it was quite a few others. We had some employee changes since December. It wasn't so much just a matter of customer service. It was that & being able to ship parts & keep them in stock.

I apologized to you & asked what else would you like us to do. The last thing I had read was you lost a family member & I can totallly relate to that. I really don't have a lot of time to follow posts all the way thru. I normally say what I have to say & do the best I can. I understood you had to run out. Just let me know what we can do to make it right with you & we will.

Best thing to do is e-mail me direct & we will take care of any problems. I always ask that first. Then if I piss you off have at it with the bashing & free advertising. ;)

Good to hear that improvements were made. Today is a new day and the past is water under the bridge. Thanks for the kind words.