Radiator Install

BFlat

Is this the correct order for installing the parts in the attached pic? Plus, the fan shroud has to get in there someplace.
Trying to figure out why there's another nut on there & 2 washers.
Thanks

Attachments

• Radiator Install.png
    Radiator Install.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
Thanks. The washered nut at the end of the stud is removable. There is also a nut and washer on the stud which won't come off the stud. Is that correct? Lives aren't at stake here, but I'd like to get it right.

Thanks. The washered nut at the end of the stud is removable. There is also a nut and washer on the stud which won't come off the stud. Is that correct? Lives aren't at stake here, but I'd like to get it right.

Correct. Attach the fan shroud to the radiator hold down plate with the stud and non-removable nut and washer (washer towards the shroud).
Put the AC line clip on the AC lines with the holes under the lines and slide it on the stud. Install and tighten the removable washer and nut.

hello peoples: Have youz seen what some vendors R getting for that clamp.
WTF
IBBY

Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated. It's back in. Now to put all the other parts back and hope that the tranny cooler line fittings on the grill side don't leak when I get it running again.