radiator fan relay ( the big relay)

510TURBO

ALKYHOLIC
part # 25527402 :confused:, parts store giving me the run arounds:mad: gbody wants 80 looking for a deal;)

part # 25527402 :confused:, parts store giving me the run arounds:mad: gbody wants 80 looking for a deal;)

They will give you the run around as it is discontinued by GM. We're $79.95 ;)
Did you try the few things I told you to determine the problem instead of throwing parts at it yet? You'll need to get your adapter repaired for the fan first.
I saw daily drifter trying to help you on another post.

Help is here!

Just bought mine on ebay for 49.99 and 10.00 for shipping. Guys name is Bronx automotive I think? Go to ebay and type in fan delay relay or buick fan in search and it should come up. Not genuine GM, it's aftermarket, but should still be fine for what your needing it for. Hope this helped.:)

might as well have just flushed that 60bucks down the toilet , i'll say it slow for those that dont know how to search ...it is not needed and works best in the trunk or a trash can ..it wont even work as designed unless you are totally stock on the stock thermostat and will more than likely fail and cause your fans to run on and drain the battery dry

the only reason i could see to buy one is if you had a museum car and it was missing

might as well have just flushed that 60bucks down the toilet , i'll say it slow for those that dont know how to search ...it is not needed and works best in the trunk or a trash can ..it wont even work as designed unless you are totally stock on the stock thermostat and will more than likely fail and cause your fans to run on and drain the battery dry

the only reason i could see to buy one is if you had a museum car and it was missing

Hey that sounds like what I said the other week on our local list.

Did you try any of the troubleshooting I suggested?

it doesnt, the delay relays function is to run the fans only after the key is turned off and for a certain amount of time (the time varies with the age of the relay) and should only run if the coolant gets above 224degrees, its a secondary system and if youve got a 160 therm and a good radiator and a fan that runs properly it will probably never operate

theres a troubleshoot for the fan circuit at Vortex Turbo Buick Performance , please go there and read it

if your fans dont run and relays are good (the little ones) check the 'relys' fuse at the fuse panel and if thats good verify there power to the heavy red wire at the hi or low relays , if no power either your fusible link at the starter is fried or its not connected down there

I have a NOS original GM fan delay relay for sale.
$58 shipped within the lower US 48.
PM me if interested.