racing fuel in stock tta ?

cruesix

topless tta
is it bennificial to run racing fuel in a basically stock tta? or is it a waste of $

thanks

You need the increase timing and boost also.

Alky is cheaper in the long run and makes more power than race fuel. Also,

Julio is one of the nicest gentlemen you will meet.

thanks guys for the responses,

i have a TE44 on it but everything else is stock.i may upgrade the injectors,any suggestions for that also what would you suggest for timing

i just really like the smell of the racing fuel :biggrin:

i havent ran it in this car before,but they sell it right down the street from me and i was just curious if it would harm it..i used to run it in my 85 TA all the time,but that was 406 SBC...i little differnt than a tta:cool:

thanks again for taking the time to respond

I was using VP Motorsport 109 (unleaded)since i've owned a pretty much my stock car (about 5 years).

Mostly because i would get engine knock registering on my scanmaster using 91octane. Even with a TT 91 octane chip i would still get sight knock. Throwing in the race gas got rid of it.

Never had problems smogging it the last two times either and have not replaced any 02 sensors. Just regular maintainence changing plugs and oil.

In my case it performed better on race gas. Even with a stock chip and low octane chip. No knock, it will run better.

Although recently i just added an alchy kit because the cost was just too much for racing fuel that i would use just strolling around town.