Racetronix

I planned on installing my fan harness and after looking at the harness and the pieces. I couldn't figure out how the fans were going to plug into the weatherpack plugs. Of course after looking at the Racetronix website I WASN'T shipped the fan connector set that splices into the fan wiring. I sent Racetronix an email on Friday and low and behold...I have gotten NO response:confused::rolleyes:

To: racetronix
Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 4:30:38 PM
Subject: Dual fan harness FNWH-005

I ordered the dual fan harness FNWH-005 in March. I have been in the middle of moving into a new house and changing jobs. I have FINALLY gotten to a point where I was trying to make time to install the dual fan harness I purchased from Racetronix.
The only problem is and YES I have just NOW opened the package to inspect the harness, but the fan connector set is MISSING from the plastic bag. I posted on Turbobuick.com asking where to find these and THEN went on the Racetronix website and found that they SHOULD HAVE been shipped with the harness.

What can be done to correct this error????

Regards,

Craig F
Fightin' Texas Aggie '02
cell: XXX

Your e-mail was received on 6/7/2010 and was forwarded to our shipping dept. w/o an updated address being provided. Our shipping dept. sent you an e-mail and tried to call you w/o initial success . Your connectors were shipped on 06/11, ETA 06/18. This correspondence was via another YAHOO account sent late Friday afternoon.

Customers can login to our web store and update their profile at any time to make address changes etc.

As the Turbo Spins.... PART II

I want to PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE to JACK @ RACETRONIX..... after he posted the above msgs... i went to my yahoo acct and sifted through 1600+ emails in my SPAM folder and went to the exact dates in the above msgs..... THEY ARE THERE.... I NEVER SAW THEM but THEY ARE THERE.... i have support at Racetronix as a contact but dont have Sales.......i am glad you have restored my faith, and I never complained about quality just the communication aspect....

once again - JACK, THANK YOU And I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE

Aaron

As the Turbo Spins.... PART II

I want to PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE to JACK @ RACETRONIX..... after he posted the above msgs... i went to my yahoo acct and sifted through 1600+ emails in my SPAM folder and went to the exact dates in the above msgs..... THEY ARE THERE.... I NEVER SAW THEM but THEY ARE THERE.... i have support at Racetronix as a contact but dont have Sales.......i am glad you have restored my faith, and I never complained about quality just the communication aspect....

once again - JACK, THANK YOU And I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE

Aaron

No problem. We try our best but sometimes things are beyond our control. What counts is you have your product and you are happy with it.

No problem. We try our best but sometimes things are beyond our control. What counts is you have your product and you are happy with it.

Yes i am quite happy with all of your products or i wouldnt have reordered another harness;) .... now that i see there is a lifetime warranty on the old harness i will try and snap a few pix.... maybe i can salvage it and use on another vehicle....

....everything else is still running lovely, the hotwire, DENSO bulkhead and hopefully the EVAC harness when i fab up a bracket ..... will know shortly

Lesson Learned -----> CHECK SPAM FOLDERS even if you have to sift through 1000s before complaining

aaron

Racetronix response

To: racetronix
Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 4:30:38 PM
Subject: Dual fan harness FNWH-005

I ordered the dual fan harness FNWH-005 in March. I have been in the middle of moving into a new house and changing jobs. I have FINALLY gotten to a point where I was trying to make time to install the dual fan harness I purchased from Racetronix.
The only problem is and YES I have just NOW opened the package to inspect the harness, but the fan connector set is MISSING from the plastic bag. I posted on Turbobuick.com asking where to find these and THEN went on the Racetronix website and found that they SHOULD HAVE been shipped with the harness.

What can be done to correct this error????

Regards,

Craig F
Fightin' Texas Aggie '02
cell: XXX

Your e-mail was received on 6/7/2010 and was forwarded to our shipping dept. w/o an updated address being provided. Our shipping dept. sent you an e-mail and tried to call you w/o initial success . Your connectors were shipped on 06/11, ETA 06/18. This correspondence was via another YAHOO account sent late Friday afternoon.

Customers can login to our web store and update their profile at any time to make address changes etc.

I ALSO received a Voicemail from Matt at Racetronix, who works in shipping products. Jack DID let me know that the shipping dept. sent me an email requesting the correct address to ship to and YES when I looked in my SPAM folder THERE it was, as well. I emailed Matt in the Racetronix shipping dept and provided my correct address. Later that night I received an email that the fan connector set was shipped out.
I only wish it would have never been MISSING in the first place:redface:. Oh well....we are all only human and we make mistakes.

I can only say a big thanks to Jack and Matt for getting me my fan harness.

I ordered the wrong one and they made it right. They didn't have to as it was totally my fault. But they did, and even made the switch personally. Thx for that Matt.

So a BIG THANKS for the personal attention and a big thumbs up for a great product.

Cheers,
Blake