Racetronix Double Pumpers!

Mike Licht

I was here first
We are now taking preorders for the Racetronix 680LPH double pumper assemblies. The Racetronix 680LPH double pumper is in many peoples opinion the finest and most powerful fuel solution for your Turbo Regal. They have been in very short supply recently. I have made a commitment with Racetronix to supply these units. Racetronix will no longer be selling these direct and will not do tech support we will be taking care of that. This set up consists of dual 340LPH pumps, a complete wire harness with 14PSI switch for second pump, new Stainless steel hanger assembly for analog dash (optional Digital dash sender available) with -8AN feed and -6AN return fittings. You must upgrade your fuel lines for this unit to work properly; we have complete plug and play line kits available. Using the small stock lines will cause premature pump failure. Call or place the order online you will NOT BE CHARGED until the preorder is confirmed. We need to get a number of orders to properly judge how many will be built, so if you are interested please place an order now! The complete setup will sell for $799.99.

Thanks,
Mike

Quick question: do you need a new hotwire kit w DPs? Also is it included w the kit? Thx for making it easier for a manufacturer to keep supplying our small market with great parts.

if you want one place the order you dont have to pay until they ship. Getting the orders is the key to making this work. I have to order A Lot of these so if I can sell some I can sit on some.

Any update on the pump kits? Are they going to ship out soon? Paid in full. Just curious when to expect it. Thanks

Price is in the original post this includes the hobbs switch and everything you need for the pump. Lines kits are extra
Mike