Racetronix 340lph Double Pumper System Complete

jmendlik

Just removed from my T-Type Show Car. Going back to stock.
Racetronix double pumper, twin 340lph E85 rated pumps w/digital dash sender (analog sender included). It has the an fitting option, -8 an feed and a -6 an return. Entire DP wiring kit with 2lb Hobbs switch and interface harness (Plug-n-Play). I did split main harness for ease of removal so will need to be reconnected. Included will be new fuel pump socks, lock ring/gasket for new install. Used for 2 seasons on E85 (approx. 2500 miles).

$495 shipped in lower 48. Accept PayPal if sent as Friend to avoid fees or add 3%.
Located in Chicago-land Area.

pumps.jpg

JM

Last edited:
Yes-I split is because when it was installed I was running factory lines then I added the Racetronics Teflon -8 and -6 line kit, and it was near to impossible to unfish the harness out of the car with the factory lines and new lines and get out the harness with all the relays and fuse holders thru the frame rails and so on. So i split the harness. It will help the next install as well on putting this in- making it a lot easier and then just rejoin the wires-they are all color coded and will be an easy task.

Bump up.....$495 or best reasonable offer shipping included

No takers??

I'm in Chicago land Area

JM

jmendlik, I think I have bought a part from you in the past, but how long has the DP set-up been out of the fuel? When you say you split the harness. Did you just cut all of the wires with a straight cut?

I just removed pumps and harness last week. Harness was split by straight cut and will be easy to rejoin wires-they are all color coated as well so match them up and your done.

I guarantee all my parts are in proper working order. They came out of my 86 T Type show car.

JM

Last edited: