Races for 2011????

jdsgnx

Does any one know a list of THS races for 2011.

Have to fill out a request form for vactions for next year and have a few dates, is there a list of dates????

thanks JD

If its the same as last year, it will be:
Reynolds
Tb.com nats
norwalk
Bunker hill, in (or wherever its held this year)
Osceaola, in
Columbus
Bg

thanks but do you have exact dates thanks!!!

Reynolds,TB.com,B/G, do you have the rest???

thanksJD

Couldn't find any info on the Midwest Buick challenge (osceola) for 2011.

I have limited time off and budget for next year. Hoping to attend Columbus, norwalk and bg. Maybe the Bunker hill one too.

Looks like Reynolds is March 11-12, 2011

flyerfront.png

Anybody know what the whole North vs, South thing is all about?????

Thanks, Kip

May races back to back??

Tryin to verify races like JD and noticed TBcom May 11to14 and Norwalk to follow next weekend?
If true seems like a terrible idea. No way I could got to both and miss that much work and I bet others will have to pick one of two.

north south

Don't think anything meant by that in the graphics other than a lot of the races seem to be sort of north if u live near ocean.
This one March 11 is much more southern graphically.
A lot of guys from way down there come up to all these races even in northern ohio so maybe they are hoping the northern guys will come south to increase car counts?

Also the march 11 race and I think one other allow 2010 THS rules but don't think that pertains to your question.

I think is was to Kick start some more Northerns to start the racing reason where things up north are still not defrosted YET!!!

JD

I think is was to Kick start some more Northerns to start the racing reason where things up north are still not defrosted YET!!!

JD

I'd love to come down there but it's never been in the budget unfortunately.

The car trailer door has been frozen shut for over 2 weeks. Im not North or south but mid West where it stays cold till mid March.The gas prices may force me to sideline this year.
DDay

the car trailer door has been frozen shut for over 2 weeks. Im not north or south but mid west where it stays cold till mid march.the gas prices may force me to sideline this year.
Dday

say it ain't so!!!