Racereport, Tullinge Sweden 9-12-2004 (9,78)

Hey ***** Cat, when you are done swinging from Roberts nuts your truck needs some attention. The Syclone we have ran in the 10's 4 years ago in the same trim as yours.

Hey top ****.... Nice way to prove to anyone with any gray matter that youre a tool. So far youre the only one to really take issue with anything thats been stated in this thread and it does sound to me like youre a little jealous. If youre not jealous then whats the deal? Looking at your sig Im guessing that you must be somewhat bright or you have more money than you know what to do with so why all the negativity? By the looks/sounds of it you should be able to whip a vehicle out of your hind end that runs 8s on pump gas (on an FIA approved track of course...we wouldnt have it any other way now would we?).

Personally, Id like for you to STFU or start your own "My future worlds fastest syclone" thread and let the guy have his 15 minutes of fame in peace. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by top gun
Hey ***** Cat, when you are done swinging from Roberts nuts your truck needs some attention. The Syclone we have ran in the 10's 4 years ago in the same trim as yours.

YOU are talking to someone else about swinging from nuts? You use "we" in every post like you have multiple personalities, or two heads. I'm suprised you came up for air from your little nest you have built for yourself on Mike Bamford's nuts. Go back to your warm, cozy nut hut and don't come back out.

Build a 9 sec motor and reference to $9.00/gal fuel as if that will be what drains your wallet??:rolleyes:

Anyways, looks to me like a race and some $$ will settle this dispute once and for all.

Top Gun, whatever you do, don't take on those Swedes on the slopes, that's not the racing I am talking about. :D

Anyways, back to turning in pop bottles for racing fuel.

Originally posted by SyTyJedi
YOU are talking to someone else about swinging from nuts? You use "we" in every post like you have multiple personalities, or two heads. I'm suprised you came up for air from your little nest you have built for yourself on Mike Bamford's nuts. Go back to your warm, cozy nut hut and don't come back out.

LOL, YOU should do your homework before you throw out such a stupid post. :rolleyes:

LOL, YOU should do your homework before you throw out such a stupid post. :rolleyes:

LOL! Whatever! Is it warm in there? Do you have someone sit at the keyboard and hold your hand while you are typing too?

:D :D :D

Enjoy your few weeks on top, we are turning up the boost!
:eek: :D

So are we:eek: :eek: :eek: so screwit, turn it up 5# more than you think!:D J/K

We're gunnin for the top as we speak, have a 10.0 with zero traction 4100lb, stock block, truck in shop-as-we-speak. When it leaves on its maiden voyage this weekend....hehe....we make sure to bring video camera:eek:

Congrats robert, once again!

Was the pass made at an official NHRA or IHRA track? What was the 1/8 mile et. and mph on the two passes? Does your top notch track have that recording device?

that was quite interesting might I add.....C'mon man....anything short of buying robert a plane ticket to michigan wont do that statement any justice!

I've heard of these magic syclones from michigan, until they are within the top 10 of that ET list...I think you should let robert breathe!

Its all friendly....now wheres the $$$$:D :D ;) :D

Originally posted by Mease Performance
!

I've heard of these magic syclones from michigan, until they are within the top 10 of that ET list...I think you should let robert breathe!

Time to crawl out from under your rock!

What a tool!

Originally posted by SyTyJedi

Umm maybe Dave (top gun) uses "we" because Mike just happens to be his brother:rolleyes:

Time to crawl out from under your rock!

I agree, these guys just can't stand a little smack talk, they all act so rightous because most of their rides are either slow or broken. A big congrats to badnewz and top gun.

Hey Steve, are you guys going to Reynolds?
We may show up with something and throw down a number.:D

I'd be more worried about selling that Twin car under the advertisement about it being a GT turbo, and better yet, get crackin on that Syclone to make sure you didn't get ripped off on that turbo too. :D

Originally posted by twinvette
I agree, these guys just can't stand a little smack talk, they all act so rightous because most of their rides are either slow or broken. A big congrats to badnewz and top gun.

Ok, I take back what I thought about top turd... Looks there is one person that likes him after all.

What I cant figure out is why you two are even messing with domestics anyway since you both have the perfect attitude to be at the fore front of the rice crowd. Please dont travel outside the country as the ppl there will think the rest of us are a$$holes/idiots.

Dave, I wish I could say we were going, but due to some unforseen circumstances we won't be able to make it (maybe next year):(

If you guys show up I'm sure you'll surprise a few folks;) :D