racegate

turbogtq70

turbonetics racegate for sale. 42mm valve. good to at least 900hp. works good controlling boost. in good condition no rust.
$325 obo plus shipping.

Dont Sell any parts to this A$$ clown...........he still owes me $$$$$$$
Todd read your last email you sent me.............
I appriciate your patience and I apoligise for the inconvinience but I'm currantly in a bad finacial crunch I do not expect you to know or understand whats going on. I do know that currantly my main priority is the roof over my head which I am having a hard time making ends meet. So weather you like it or not my home is more important than your $80.00. I purchased that laptop for 60.00 on Ebay and decided to pay you 80.00 for the inconveinience, I also know that the laptop worked when I shipped it it may have been damaged in shipping in any case I did'nt have to reimburse you for anything. It is not like you recieved a raw deal you got a full complete MaxEffort-R w/ Direct scan for a great deal. It cost me more than what you paid for it. If you feel it nessasary to post on the Buick board go right ahead. I am not a theif nor a crook if I had the money to send I would I just don't have it. If you post it on the board your guarunteed to never get any money but if you can wait till I have the money I will send it when I have it.