Raced a rice burner

v6turbojunkie

Ok, here's the story. A local guy has this Mazda car. It's badgeless and I don't know what model. I've asked him what it is but he just laughs as if he's got some great secret. For the most part it looks good and he's got a bunch of mods. We've been entertaining the notion of a race for about a year but my car still isn't done yet. He just keeps stopping in front of my house, revving the car, smokin the tires, and laying down passes in that annoying little thing. Yesterday I had enough. On his second trip to my driveway I pulled out the "OTHER TURBO" and met him on the road. Of course this is my 2001 F-250 powestroke. He thinks this is wildly funny but it got hard to see his big smile after I laid down a big smoky burnout.
So we're sitting there and he starts rolling so I mashed the throttle and passed him. Just before we'd made the 1/4 mile he evens it up and barely sticks his nose in front. He headed back toward town and didn't even stop to talk. So I guess we're not going to be good friends.:(

that reminds me of my uncle in his ford 350. We were on our way to go look at my future GRAND NATIONAL in lancaster, ca the crappiest place on earth, almost a three hour drive in traffic from Orang County. Anyway, some retard in a new mustang was taking off spinning at the line. He must have shifted all the way to third before he even reached the other side of the street. So teh next light me, my uncle, cousin and his two friends are yelling at this guy that we are going to race him. WE KILL HIM, we had enough room to put on our victory flashers! he was pissed

that is just like the time when i went to go get my GN . when i was driving home with it a pos civic revs his motor at me on the highway it was late so the road was clear and we where on a stright patch of highway .then he blows by me. so i look at my dad and without saying a word he says " go get him" then i nail it and catch up to him then I complety blow him away it was awsome.:cool:

Similar story here. I bought my car down off of rte 4 in MD. Coming home with it that evening, wife in the car, and we end up beside a camaro and a mustang at a light (this was either a 3 or 4 lane road). I'm sure some of you locals now route 4.

Well, they start gunning their motors at each other to race, taking no notice of the black Regal beside them. They took off together....and I walked them both, QUIETLY. I can only imagine the look on their faces when they got whooped by someone not even in the race. LOL!

Suddenly, I felt a lot better about the $10,200 I had just laid down for this car. ;)