Raced 700 hp gt500 to 160mph lol

Tony serio

Wouldn't call it a kill really buddy has a gt500 upgraded supercharger with 700 plus beggin to race me of course he wanted to race from 50mph roll errr lol which with I agreed hit the gas he pulled me to about to his door to like 160 then I said from a dig and he wouldn't race me lol not bad I should say proud of the gn then next day come to find out I slit my inner cooler hose racing Argggg lol I wasn't a rematch no wonder lol fun though hadn't done that in years ...

It's possible with a tight converter or a lot of rpm. I can't see the sig but plenty of gbodies go faster than that in the quarter so it's at least very possible. My stockish car saw over 145+ once and it was plenty scary but there was more had I had more road and balls.

Yeah it's a 3500 stall I forget 9 or 10ish lock up matched to the turbo of course I should have raced him in 3rd chips locks the conver at 45

Going that fast can be a real kick. Just have to make a test pass to see if the road has any bumps. Hitting a bump at 25-30 MPH that doesn't feel like much is a lot different bump when you hit it at 140-145 MPH on the return pass. That will get your attention.:oops:

Ran the GN against a Turbo Diesel Ford truck.....never told me mods but we ran to 145mph....way too fast on interstate for my car anyway....loose as a goose at that speed....was fun though