Race Seats in TTA

Not yet...probably going with Kirkey either economy or pro street then custom leather covers...not much head room/clearance with a full cage and the stock seats. My buddy put the economy in his GN and had the covers redone in leather and they turned out really nice. I spent a long weekend riding around in his car last Fall at a Cruise weekend and they actually were pretty comfortable.

I bought a set of Bride seats. I bought the sliders and brackets, but fully expect to fab something together.

I had my doubts, but it actually look decent in there.
20160218_112238.jpg

20160218_112343.jpg

Not bad...do they sit lower then the stock seats? That's the biggest problem with the stock seats and a roll cage besides the fact that they weigh a ton if you are trying to cut weight. Where did you get them?

It will sit about an inch higher on the sliders. This is just initial look and feel of the interior. I was a little worried that it was going to be weird looking because nobody has pics on the net with black race seats and tan interior. Soon as I get both mounted with my roll bar, I will post outdoor pics.

Not bad...do they sit lower then the stock seats? That's the biggest problem with the stock seats and a roll cage besides the fact that they weigh a ton if you are trying to cut weight. Where did you get them?
What are the specs on those seats? where did you get them? how will you mount them?