Race fuel question....

Scott, I agree a 3200 stall is too much for a stock converter, but since the stall rating and number can and does vary with actual stall needed for a given build can be plus or minus a few hundred RPM with different manufacturers, they usually offer at least one free re-stall to get it right!

Scott, I agree a 3200 stall is too much for a stock converter, but since the stall rating and number can and does vary with actual stall needed for a given build can be plus or minus a few hundred RPM with different manufacturers, they usually offer at least one free re-stall to get it right!

Yup!

Beside we both know his wish to remain stock or stock appearing is going to be short lived...60# injectors, TT chip, Art Carr 2800 converter, talking about 3" DP, and wants to run race gas to turn up boost....and so it begins LOL ;)

That last post is funny.....still giggling. But I'm trying to stay stock and so far so good. But it won't hurt to just have some go fast parts laying around just it case I fall and hurt my head and change my mind. Lol

That last post is funny.....still giggling. But I'm trying to stay stock and so far so good. But it won't hurt to just have some go fast parts laying around just it case I fall and hurt my head and change my mind. Lol
LOL I hear ya...I was once there too then I fell and hurt my head really bad ;)