Race Car Roller

Mike Licht

I was here first
Due to recent events with my family I have come to the conclusion that I will not finsh this car any time soon. Other things are going to be much more important. I do not need to sell this car but really don't want to just let it sit either. It has been a racecar for some time starting in Texas with Travis Beckendorf, it has a nice cage, racing seats, built rear end, wheelie bars, chute, weldon pump, fuel cell, classic fast system, glass hood rear deck and bumpers, there is much more call if you have questions. It has an original GNX dash installed. All you need to do is bolt in an engine and trans and you will be ready to go. Pictures are here Your car is not nearly as SPOOKY as ours.

The twin turbo headers, turbos and intercooler in the pictures are NOT included but available They are from Ron Fruchys SS/DX car
$10,000 for the roller

I have a 400 Turbo with brake, and brand new in box Neil Chance converter available for purchase with car.

The Stage 2 109 motor, singe turbo ATR stage 2 headers may go up for sale as well.

I am not interested in parting out anything or selling any parts until after the car sells.

Mike Licht
248 294 4404

Is that a real GNX dash? Looks like Stewart Warner gauges to me? Awesome color. Is that color artic white?

Very sad...

Mike, it's very sad :( to know your selling this car. I was looking :smile: foward to seeing it run for the :eek: fastest 109 title. The sad part is that you would've shared info on ur findings, what it takes, what works & what doesn't. All that info would've been declasified by ur unselfish ways. Guess this will stay in the hands of the few. Family's always 1st, so good luck with the sale. :cool:

It is PPG white pearl, the car is an original 87 GN, yes that dash is the real deal GNX with the SW gauges. Dash alone is worth.....?

Thanks for the support, now someone write a check, no way you could build a car like this for anywhere near the money
Mike

I'm not seeing the twin turbo headers, turbos and intercooler in the pictures, are they for sale? Could I see pictures of them? Thanks.

I guess you can't then that well in the open hood shot but they are there. They are for sale with the car, if the car sells without them I will sell them seperatly. I also have a set of ATR single turbo stage 2 headers I would be willing to sell with the car.
Mike

If the car sells I will post whatever is left over that the new owner does not want to buy with it
thanks,
mike

TTT for a nice car! Mike, I see the tops now of the turbo's and gates. Do you have any pictures of the headers? What manufacture are they, ATR, etc.
Thanks...

Pending Deal

We have a deal pending for the car and all the parts including the motor, both intercoolers, turbosa and both sets of headers. This would include the FAST, WELDON fuel system, and all the parts I have for the car. This would make pretty much a complete car with very little to buy and potentially a 109 record setter. Thanks for the emails and calls if this deal falls through I will relist the car with everything
Mike