R12 Freon - Air Conditioning

Spooling

I have a 30 pound cylinder of R12 Freon - that weighs 10 pounds (I took it to Fed-Ex to weigh it today).

Hence the 30 pound cylinder weighs 5 pounds empty - so there remains 5 pounds of R12 Freon in this cylinder.

I used the hot water down the side of the can and the horizontal line appears to be where the freon is presently.

I have seen this stuff go for "gold" prices on E-Bay - yet wish to offer a fair deal to our fellow Buick Enthusiasts - before I place this out there.

I know this stuff is "good" sauce cause I just added a bit to my Buick this season, and it continues to blow "ICE" cold.

I am thinking 75 dollars cash - and I am willing to deliver along the West Coast of Florida from just south of Tallahassee to Naples and all points in between - for N/C.

Prefer to personally deliver or buyer to meet in Pinellas County, Florida - as it could be "complicated" shipping this stuff.

Many Thanks !!!

Attachments

• 20150421_155734.jpg
    20150421_155734.jpg
    762.8 KB · Views: 66
Why would you sell it if you still have R-12 in your system? Never know what can happen down the road. I would hang on to it. But to tell you the truth if you were near me I would grab it from you! A friend and I are redoing our systems and staying with R-12. Already got a can of the stuff.