R.I.P. Kenny -Loss to the Buick Community-

I'm not sure if I ever meet Kenny in Bowling Green, but if I did, faces I've seen in BG, I never forget.

RIP Kenny,
ElectraJim

I am sorry to hear of this and will keep Kenny, his family, & his friends in my prayers. God bless & God speed.

very said news. i didnt know kenny but i read alot of his posts. sounded like a really great guy. RIP my friend.

Hate to hear...Didnt know him but nonethe less. Prayers to him and his family fom my family.
RIP Brother

Life is so unpredictable.

Yes it is! It's here one moment and gone the next, simple as that. I didn't know him personally but read his posts on here and he seemed like a cool guy. Apparently him and me were the same age (25) and like you said he had his whole life ahead of him.:( His family and friends have my condolences.

God Bless and RIP.

I talked to Kenny on Monday on facebook about how i booked my hotel reservations at drury inn and he told me he would make a last minute decision what hotel he would go to and i told him if he wanted to he could crash with me. I met him back in 2002 when i ran a few Norwalk test/tune sessions for about 3 years in a row. Great guy and we would bs for quite some time on aim or phone about turbo cars. I was planning on coming back to my hometown (Cleveland) and paying him a visit in the summertime to see his El-Camino which he told me he had owned it then sold it then bought it back to start the LC2 conversion. Im sitting down to lunch at 1115 pm at night after being stuck in my patrol car since 3pm handling calls and this just blew my mind. R.I.P. Kenny a special burnout in my Metro cop car goes out to you !:frown:

I didn't have the pleasure to meet Kenny but this is Very sad to hear as this is very close to my heart as I myself was in a bad cycle accident and had to be brought back twice. Our prayers will go out to his family & freinds.

Pay-pal sent.

Scot W.

I only new Kenny from his posts I read here. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Memorial Cruise
Tomorrow, March 20, there will be a memorial cruise in honor of Kenny. It is scheduled to start at 3:30PM at the Rooster's restaurant on Henderson Road in Columbus. Any questions can be answered by Ricky, Kenny's best friend, at 614-989-4814

God bless.

I ran accross this video while surfing. Was this Kenny's Turbo-T in his sig? Looks like he had a blast. R.I.P.

kenny norwalk - Putfile.com
Yeah, that was his favorite turbo Buick before it got stolen and repainted nasty purple. He was definately someone who enjoyed life.:smile:

Damn Kenny. I'm going to miss you man. I don't even know what to write here right now....

Justin, I won't be able to make the cruise. I'm out of the country right now. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

RIP Kenny! I will pray for him and the family!

Just so you know. Kenny was absolutely in love with your car and he bragged about it all the time over on Columbus Racing. Anytime you would update anything he would start a thread on CR and let everyone know that buick v6's were the best :frown:

Hey guys this is Ricky Williams, I have been one of Kenny's closest friends since 2nd grade. I am going to be taking over the EL C2 swap for Kenny's Im going to try and get all the parts all figured out, and see if I have everything I need and then i was planning on maybe a all weekend beer and bbq to finish it

I will prolly be picking all your guys brains to get it done. I would love of you guys to drop in and help and share your memories of Kenny.

Ricky,

I intend to be at the cruise Friday and the services on Saturday. I have plenty of parts to build an 87 drivetrain. Lemme know what is needed.

RIP Kenny.

Hey guys this is Ricky Williams, I have been one of Kenny's closest friends since 2nd grade. I am going to be taking over the EL C2 swap for Kenny's Im going to try and get all the parts all figured out, and see if I have everything I need and then i was planning on maybe a all weekend beer and bbq to finish it

I will prolly be picking all your guys brains to get it done. I would love of you guys to drop in and help and share your memories of Kenny.

I'll help out. Just let me know when and how.