R.I.P. Black Sunshine part out sale

Hello,

I found out Friday my GN I owned for 13 years has a body that is too far gone and I can't afford a donor body or to restore it. :( So I am looking to part it out to get all I can for it. Here are some of the various performance parts I have. Feel free to ask me for what I don't have listed. I can email pics upon request. Some of the parts are still on the car so I may need a few days to get what is requested pulled and pics sent. The block and heads are already spoken for. There is a buyer for the rolling chassis so body and interior is also spoken for. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fee if they don't want to send money as a gift though PayPal. Also I will normally maintain the normal first come first serve rule. However, if there is someone local that will pick anything up with cash in hand they go to the front of the line. Sorry I don't mean to be a jerk, but I have allot going on and the less trips I make to the post office/UPS store for shipping the better. Especially for the large parts. Parts are sold as is.

Racetronix double fuel pump: (sold)

200 amp alternator: $120

TA 49 turbo (Just fixed up by precision and wasn't even put back in the car yet) $500

Like new gas tank: $120

Stock trans with 130k miles (soft rebuild done 4 years ago no driven heavily since): $500 just trans or with converter and linkage $575 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

GN1 turbo six valve covers: $250

3in Hooker Exhaust $220

Poly body mounts with bolts: $100

MAFT Pro speed density with boost controller and plug and play harness: (sold)

Drive Shaft: $125

TPS-TEC: $30

Alky kit: (sold)

Front Mount precision intercooler: $200

Scanmaster: (sold)

3 in Poston downpipe (Has straight pipe welded to it so if you use a cat converter this will need to be cut off): $75

Poston cold air kit: $70

Rockford Fosgate punch 800 amp with capacitor: $170

Will update this post with other parts.

Thanks for your time.
DO YOU HAVE THE WHOLE CIGARETTE LIGHTER ASSEMBLEY FOR SALE.....????

Body mounts sold. I'm shocked nobody wants the turbo yet. That and the dual fuel pump I thought were the best deals I had listed.

I'll take the TPS - TEC if it's still for sale. Just looking for an approximate shipping to 01970.