R.I.P. Black Sunshine part out sale

I want to be as up front as possible and thought of a few things since I initially made the post so I edited my original post. What I added is in red. The people first in line for the scanmaster, turbo, and fuel pump have deals pending though. Also added the TPS-TEC if anyone happens to want that.

I will take the MAFT if it gets to me. I read that someone passed on it but didn't realize that someone else was in line for it.

Do you still have the alternator? I live in merrillville IN and could meet u with cash

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you still have the alternator? I live in merrillville IN and could meet u with cash

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes Alternator is still available. I can meet you tomorrow night or anytime this weekend. PM me your phone number and we can work something out. Thank you.

Yea I just found the receipt. It is 4 and a half years old. My guess would be 2-3k miles on it. I won't have pics until tomorrow night. However, someone able to pic it up locally expressed interest. If he wants it he can get it since he can meet in person with cash in hand. If it falls though you will be first in line of the people I'd have to ship it to if you're still interested.

what kind of Torque converter do you have (stock/aftermarket) looking for a Lock up converter with 3000 stall or close to it

I found someone buying the rolling chassis so body, interior parts, powermaster, and rear end are spoken for. Mechanical parts only.