Quickest and Fastest ET and MPH with a PT54

Making Boost

QIKAZEL
Does anyone know what the fastest and quickest ET and MPH with this turbo(PT54)? I have a friend that went 10.35@132mph!!

Thats the fastest ive heard of by far. Is it a 3 bolt? What exhaust a/r? Thats really impressive if its a 3 bolt.

Sorry Marley, I didn't see your post. Thanks for answering the exhaust housing Carl. You seem to have pretty good knowledge of the turbo. :biggrin:

It was in a 1987 WE4 that weighs about 3500 with me in it. The highlights of the build are in my signature. I was running C16 and around 24-25#'s of boost.I was a blast running those kinds of times on a small turbo. Who says small turbo's can't Rock and Roll!!! ;) But I did blow a head gasket in the process. But it was worth it.:D

What size is the 54 actually?I didnt think it was a 60mm...thought it was a 61.The pt52 is a 60mm turbo..I thought.

Anyone know the actual wheel dimensions?

Either way...that is flying for a 60 or 61...:eek:

I went 10.68 at 128 in tsm trim with iron heads. I think that is still one of the best turbos bang for the buck.

Sorry Marley, I didn't see your post. Thanks for answering the exhaust housing Carl. You seem to have pretty good knowledge of the turbo. :biggrin:

It was in a 1987 WE4 that weighs about 3500 with me in it. The highlights of the build are in my signature. I was running C16 and around 24-25#'s of boost.I was a blast running those kinds of times on a small turbo. Who says small turbo's can't Rock and Roll!!! ;) But I did blow a head gasket in the process. But it was worth it.:D

Why did it blow a head gasket with fair amount of boost, did it lean out too much or just damage from years of racing?

Definitely faster than ive heard of,... 132 mph? WOW

BW