quick question

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
one of my buddies at work gave me an m90 supercharger from a gm powered 3800 series motor. once i out grew my honda stage i vowed not to go back to a fwd drive car again. so with that said...its a shame to let a a supercharger go to waste so ive been thinking about getting a regal limited an putting the supercharger on that. i know theres gonna be a lot of fab work to get the supercharger to physically fit in a g body. are the heads on the 3800 series gm motor compatible with the old school 3.8L gm engine.

To put it in a one word answer, um.....no. The series II is an on center block and there's no intake for off center block with series II heads sadly. You could use a 3800 from a camaro and some one did do a conversion into a regal and it runs like a raped ape. Pain to make a harness but it's the only option. Sorry.

thanks for the response. i kinda figured it wouldnt. i was over at 3800pro.com and did some reading...yup its a lost cause but i did see a cutlass with a 3800 from a camaro that was supercharged.

heres a pic looks hella cool tho!!!

L67cutlass_78.jpg