Quick question guys, need help

fly89gta

ok, i was lookin around at the engine, makin sure wires are connected and stuff and i have 2 questions

#1 what is the connector thing that i have on the pass. side valve cover? it has 2 vac. plugs, one of which has a line that goes to the turbo and the wastegate :confused:?

there is a connector that connects a red and white wire(i think they were the colors) from that thing on my valve cover to 2 other wires(one was like purple with a white stripe and i don't know the other color) well that connection isn't there, the 4 wires aren't connected what wire goes to which? and what is that thing on the valve cover

i'm trying to trace a REALLY bad stumble at 2K rpms when the car is warm, and why my O2's hit 000 at idle when warm

i'm trying to plug up my vac. leaks too..

thanks guys@

also should my MAF power relay be clicking REALLY loud?

sorry for sounding like a moron but my friends TTA service maual isn't here :(

ok its the wastegate selenoid.....what wire goes to what? that's all i need to know :)

also the MAF relay question

on a regal, the wastegate solenoid wires are purple/white and pink/black.

I don't know what the other two wires could be. ARe they factory or did someone wire a heated o2 sensor or such into that point?

I don't think there is such thing as a maf relay so that needs more description.

yea that's the wire combo, i need to knwo what wire goes to what

what relays are up on the firewall then? one of em is clickin really loud!