Quick byno question..

King Monza

a.k.a. Mr. Clark
So I am looking to take my car to the dyno shop, but I have a concern. I'm sure that my car makes a very good amount of power as it can never hold anything resembling traction once the boost gets around 10lbs+. If I were to go on a dyno, would I just spin the tires, like on the street and not get a good reading? I would hate to waste my money for the car to just spin on the dyno and not get a proper reading.

It is very unlikely you will have any issue with tire spin on a dyno looking at the parts in your sig. Chassis dynos are capable of testing 2000hp.

It is very unlikely you will have any issue with tire spin on a dyno looking at the parts in your sig. Chassis dynos are capable of testing 2000hp.

Right on, thanks! I wasnt thinking "im making so much power, blah blah blah..." just wondering if blowing the tires off on the street would be the same as on a dyno. Thanks for the reply... im off to the dyno shop now!

Right on, thanks! I wasnt thinking "im making so much power, blah blah blah..." just wondering if blowing the tires off on the street would be the same as on a dyno. Thanks for the reply... im off to the dyno shop now!
Make sure you get a/f logs so you can see where you can make improvements