Questions on 7th Injector system

M & D Fairchild

How large of an injector can be run before there are any fuel distribution problems, if any.
I am refering to a stock upper plenum equiped with an RJC power plate.
Also have pumps and wiring upgrades to match with any fuel demands that i can forsee for the time being. I am currently running factory injectors that have bin flow checked and they are all pushing the same amount of fuel.

IMHO you could go up to a 50# with no trouble.
If you don't already have the 7th then you should consider changing all your injectors instead of buying a 7th system.

Not saying the 7th system won't work well (I have/use one) but for what they cost a new set of 50# injectors (w/chip) will take care of you to 11.00 range.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Originally posted by M & D Fairchild
How large of an injector can be run before there are any fuel distribution problems, if any.
I am refering to a stock upper plenum equiped with an RJC power plate.
Also have pumps and wiring upgrades to match with any fuel demands that i can forsee for the time being. I am currently running factory injectors that have bin flow checked and they are all pushing the same amount of fuel.

The Power Plate is for redirecting air flow, I'd suggest you contact them.

If your trying to just make a point with the stock injectors, well that is your choice, but don't be to surprised about headgasket problems.

I'm running 55s with a 50 for a 7th, and the engine likes it, but there is some odd twists with what I'm doing.