Question on PUI Seat covers for 84 Grand National

I am looking to re-cover my seats in my 84 Grand national and have found seat covers made by PUI. Does anyone have any pictures of the interior with these seat covers, or had any problems with them. I want to keep the original look for the interior and these covers are going to run me about $1,200 So I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or problems.

Thank You!!!

they fit perfect except the under the knee part that slides out. it was too small and the foam that comes with the covers is to thin. i reused the factory foam you will see. though i got the 2nd set ever made and i told them about the knee piece. mine was still in great shape so i reused them.

the material is dead on from the factory and looked great even has the turbo 6 on it. i dont have a pic as i am repainting my car now and there is plastic covering the door openings.

when i am done with the paint job i am thinking on getting the rear seat cover cuz it looks older than the front seats.

my old seat covers said 4/83 on the inside of the seatcover, guess thats when it was made from the factory.

I appreciate the info, The foam on my seats look to be ok just the material is so dry rotted and the lower part of my seat is mint so I might be able to re-use some of the original seat if I run into the same problems you did with it not fitting properly. I hope Uncle Sam sends me a return big enough that I can do all my seats. We will see. When your car is done post some pictures I would Like to see it. Thanks again