Question for you Buick GN guys! Ford Boy!

check the signature...$150 got the car there...thats with NO traction....good tires and one more turn on the wastegate....12's

The company NOS bought a grand national in 87 to do tests with nitrous on it, it was in a magazine telling the times and everything. If I find it i'll show you, it's very interesting to see things they did to GNs back when they were "new"

Originally posted by 77tech9
The company NOS bought a grand national in 87 to do tests with nitrous on it, it was in a magazine telling the times and everything. If I find it i'll show you, it's very interesting to see things they did to GNs back when they were "new"

If you do find that article, please post it in the alky/nos section too. I'd like to read it too.:cool:

I found it, but I have to scan it so I wont get it done till tonight, i'll let you see it then...

Re: You ever want to hit someone with a virtual bat?

Originally posted by Sleeper-6
Hot Rod Power Tour

Hey sleeper-6 I saw your car on HRPT!! I took a crapload of pics of it at Wal-Mart in Springfield just before the skies opened, lol.

Jersey firefighter plates, no?

nos

The spray can and work well. A local street racer used to run low low 7's in 1/8 with 125 shot. W/150 it would go 6.90's. He finally got tired of trailered big block cars coming to street race him for $'s and sold it. Bought it back with blown engine(not due to nos,87 oct and 22psi)and built it w/ported heads,big turbo.liquid ic and it went 7.1's best,go figure!

Re: nos

Originally posted by ITSAV6
The spray can and work well. A local street racer used to run low low 7's in 1/8 with 125 shot. W/150 it would go 6.90's. He finally got tired of trailered big block cars coming to street race him for $'s and sold it. Bought it back with blown engine(not due to nos,87 oct and 22psi)and built it w/ported heads,big turbo.liquid ic and it went 7.1's best,go figure!

Wow sounds exactly like a guy I know down here in Colorado. He has an eagle talon which ran like a 12.2 with about $10k of work, and he just put $10k more into it and last week I saw him run a 12.15.

Re: Re: nos

Originally posted by 77tech9
Wow sounds exactly like a guy I know down here in Colorado. He has an eagle talon which ran like a 12.2 with about $10k of work, and he just put $10k more into it and last week I saw him run a 12.15.

Just think, at that rate of performance increase per dollar, another $30,000 or so and he's in the 11's. :D