Question for Fast Xfi guys

Big Mike

Don't Piss me Off!
Just wondering a couple of things

How does it behave on the street?
Does it take several attempts to get the car to start(cranking) 3 or more times...warm or cold.
Does it stall when the car is running and puting it in gear?More than a couple of times.
Does anyone run a EGT also...driving normal 1600 to 2200 rpm's my egt is at 900 to 950.not sure what it was before but seams to be high I thought.

It's new to me and I am learning.Went from a gen 6 to XFI.
See my combo in sig.
Thanks
Mike

Big Mike said:
Just wondering a couple of things

How does it behave on the street?
Does it take several attempts to get the car to start(cranking) 3 or more times...warm or cold.
Does it stall when the car is running and puting it in gear?More than a couple of times.
Does anyone run a EGT also...driving normal 1600 to 2200 rpm's my egt is at 900 to 950.not sure what it was before but seams to be high I thought.

It's new to me and I am learning.Went from a gen 6 to XFI.
See my combo in sig.
Thanks
Mike

Mike,
They are all tuning issues, sounds like you need to adjust the cranking fuel vs clt temp, it stalls when you put it ingear because it is probably too lean and that is probably your EGT problem as well.

EightSecV6 said:
Dont call me Mike, Ill get you tuned WRONG
That post was nothing against you Bill.Something else :)Bills got you on the right track.
I prefer to keep my help a bit private

Thanks guys
As I said this is new to me and I need all the help I can get.I might be a little while maybe the weekend...Work has me runnig crazy right now! Thanks Bill and Otto.

I read some of the help features on the disk this week so I don't ask stupid questions.
Mike

Speaking of help, is there anyone I could purchase a XFI start up/tune program that has done something similar to my application?

454 V8 small block
49 lb injectors
45 psi
260/265 @ .050 duration 114 LDA

Would really appreciate it.

Rick, I just made a gct for you and went to save it and I forgot my version is still in demo mode(on my laptop) so I couldnt save it. I wont be able to plug this laptop into an xfi box till next week .

Sorry, missed it by that much.
:')

Doug

Thanks Doug, as soon as the temps get above 15 and the roads are clean I'll take the car out.

Sure was nice at the PRI show in Orlando. A shock to the system coming back to the midwest.