Question about tinman cold air intake

Robert Dean

I want to order the tin man cold air intake system for my 87 GN. I'm thinking of ordering it from Kirban but I'm wondering if it comes with the aluminum mass air flow pipe as well. (The pipe that runs from the turbo to the MAF.) Or do I have to order them seperatly. The web site is a bit confusing. Lol. If anyone has any experience with this please educate me. :)

I want to order the tin man cold air intake system for my 87 GN. I'm thinking of ordering it from Kirban but I'm wondering if it comes with the aluminum mass air flow pipe as well. (The pipe that runs from the turbo to the MAF.) Or do I have to order them seperatly. The web site is a bit confusing. Lol. If anyone has any experience with this please educate me. :)

Have you considered calling the vendor?

I want to order the tin man cold air intake system for my 87 GN. I'm thinking of ordering it from Kirban but I'm wondering if it comes with the aluminum mass air flow pipe as well.

Pretty sure it doesn't. I had a guy a couple weeks ago order one of my MAF pipe kits and he said it worked with his tin man CAI.

If it came with a MAF pipe kit, he woudln't have needed mine.

Yep. Those kits will go from close to the A/C lines through the radiator support and locate the filter outside the engine compartment.

Still need a pipe to get to there from the turbo.