Question about DW fuel pump maximum pressure - low?

Thanks for the responses guys!
Nick - I haven't measured voltage at the pump, but on my logs the voltage is the same from the 10.80 run I logged and from the weekend - steady 13.0 volts.
I would like to have more volts to the pump, but don't want to run a booster with the meth (right?).
I had to remove my Red's VB as it was causing problems with alky system. Some don't have a problem with Alky and a VB.

With all the DW pumps Brian, Scott and myself have sold, and the many I have installed, only one had a reported problem? :confused:

This pump was returned and tested fine, it was actually installed in another car that still has no issues. The problem was not with the pump, but the installation.

I will be happy to pay you for shipping the pump to me for testing, and will replace it if it is bad.

As I recall, last year when Richard Clark tested a DW pump I supplied, it ran continuous at 16 volts for almost 2 days. The pump output was better than any in-tank pump he had tested.

Sorry Nick,
At the time I bought mine, ScotW was the only one carrying them I believe. Didnt know more vendors had picked them up. I bought one of the first that ScotW sold and posted a thread on how to convert certain things over from a Walbro to the DW. Before I bought mine, I talked to Rick Hunt...X-Ray, and he personally spoke to Richard about his testing. That was what made my decision for me.

:D

The DW has performed very well for me. Put a BAP on and set it at 50 on the knob. IDC stays under 80 with stock lines and 80# injectors and single 15# alky line with AFR set at 11.2.

The DW has performed very well for me. Put a BAP on and set it at 50 on the knob. IDC stays under 80 with stock lines and 80# injectors and single 15# alky line with AFR set at 11.2.

Mine's almost the same as yours. Stock lines 80lb injectors my AFR is roughly 11.4 Single Alky nozzle on 6 26lbs of boost 70 lbs of fuel pressure duty cycle 81% Except my Bap is sat at 30% which is 15 Volts and I'm using the Toyota Denso pump. Got my pump in 09 & my bap in 2010.