Quantum e85 pump on ebay???

lib87t

GAME OVER
Was thinking about getting this pump for my Dads 87 T, he has the tank out now and the pump in it is a 190lph walbro, figured upgrade a lil while its out and put in an e85 pump incase he ever decides to change injectors or chip he would be ready. Anyone familiar with these pumps? Looks like an Aeromotive kinda.

Supposed to be made in the same offshore plant as the Aeromotive 340l pump. There is a pump test done by some magazine that tested several pumps and ebay clones.

On Ebay has free shipping so even with the 15% off its still cheaper on the bay

same price for stang pump and buick pump on the site, I think its same pump anyways

Was thinking about getting this pump for my Dads 87 T, he has the tank out now and the pump in it is a 190lph walbro, figured upgrade a lil while its out and put in an e85 pump incase he ever decides to change injectors or chip he would be ready. Anyone familiar with these pumps? Looks like an Aeromotive kinda.
Using a pump this big will force you to replace the fuel return line with a larger diameter line. You won't be able to send enough fuel back to the tank at idle and low speed operation with the stock return line. Because of this,you won't be able to get the fuel pressure down as low as it needs to be at an idle.

Using a pump this big will force you to replace the fuel return line with a larger diameter line. You won't be able to send enough fuel back to the tank at idle and low speed operation with the stock return line. Because of this,you won't be able to get the fuel pressure down as low as it needs to be at an idle.

I thought this is the same as a Walbro 340? I have a Walbro 340 in my T with stock return etc and its fine?

I thought this is the same as a Walbro 340? I have a Walbro 340 in my T with stock return etc and its fine?
If this is the same as a Walbro GSS-340,you'll be OK. If it is the same as a Walbro 340liter/hour pump,you'll have problems.