Quaker Steak and Lube - Newport News, VA

Member # 77

IMG_0212.JPG

Come on all you Turbo and Limited Guys...show is what you got?

What about hanging out at Quaker Steak and Lube - Newport News, VA

::: Quaker Steak & Lube :::

Any nice weekend would be great.
Trying to get some movement on this board and maybe hanging out for a few.

That would be cool. After a nice dinner at the LUBE we can hit the road and head to Doumar's in Norfolk.

HOURS are Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 11 pm.
On Fridays & Saturdays we're here until after midnight.

You'll find us (at 19th to 20th Streets & Monticello Avenue) in Norfolk, near Ghent, with something for everyone!

VintCarMeet.jpg

Directions:
From Rt. 64/Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel (Peninsula)
Exit Granby Street (Route 460), proceed for approximately three miles, just past the Zoo-- bear right onto Monticello. We're located on the right after the underpass and two traffic lights.
From Rt. 44/I-264 West (Virginia Beach)
Take I-264 West to downtown Norfolk. Exit City Hall Avenue, turn right at the first light onto St. Paul's Blvd., proceed approximately 3 miles and merge into Monticello. Follow Monticello past the intersection of Princess Anne Road --watchful that we are located on the left hand side.

From Midtown Tunnel (Portsmouth)
Exit Hampton Blvd. Turn right on Princess Anne Road. Turn left on Monticello Avenue. Follow Monticello past the intersection of Princess Anne Road --watchful that we are located on the left hand side.

From Downtown Tunnel/Rt. 464 (Portsmouth/Chesapeake)
Exit Waterside Drive and turn right at St. Paul's Blvd. Continue onto merging Monticello Avenue. Follow Monticello past the intersection of Princess Anne Road --watchful that we are located on the left hand side.

Another suggestion

Or you guys could meet up with TurboPete and cruise out to the country before dinner and check out the new garagemahall. Then we could head out to the Lube...I am guessing it's a steak house? My wife would be with me so bring your significant other if you have one.:)

I will be here all day working on a buick for sure.;)

I think...

Meet at QS&L Saturday at 4.

Steve, maybe next time for me, when I have a turbo for you to install!

Meet at QS&L Saturday at 4.

Steve, maybe next time for me, when I have a turbo for you to install!

Dont worry my 3 best friends will be here! My,myself and I. My project list is growing for Sat......See you in 2 months for the turbo.

Looks like a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!

I will know if I have to work my weekend job. If not I will be there with the limited.

So who do we have going?????????

If we get a few of us bringing out Turbo's and Limited's out we can call and maybe reserve the few front spots and show off our G-bodies.

Lets work on getting more people involved with getting a date set up and we all can have a mini unofficial car show. LOL

As much as I hate to do it think I'm going to have to cancel to I have some friends coming in from out of town unexpectadly

And that leaves one.

I guess I will mow the lawn...

Better luck next time. Will have to plan for it. Busy lives, and all.

I just got back from my brother-in-laws wedding. 12* and snowing like crazy over the pass at Vail in Colorado yesterday. Got back today and it's 78* here. I see you guys have been planning a meet without me. Whenever you guys get something put together, I'm definitely going to be there. I'm leaving for three years in August so it had better be before then! :mad:

Qs&l

I put a suggestion on their website about getting more into the "meet scene" by inviting the classic car guys, instead of just the bikes. Will see.